Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Life's Really a Game?

Power struggles, doing the "right" things at the right time, "paying" for your mistakes, people ignoring you for no reason sometimes, people backstabbing you, people walking out on you... Life's kind of screwed up at times when these things happen. Even the dearest people around you might do things (knowingly or unknowingly) to inexplicably flip your life upside down. I guess no one can really understand what another is thinking, even if its your closest buddies. Sometimes people don't really mean what they say; you might lose the "game" if you take those comments at face value and act on them. Then again, it isn't a wise idea to ponder and think too much on a statement that someone made...

Sometimes I feel that I show too much care for the people around me; maybe I should just take my foot off the pedal a bit. Too much of anything is stifling I suppose :p

Puzzled and confused... though still having a happy outlook on life as a whole :D

Love yourself to love others~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home