Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Life...

As the morning dew slips from the greens in the meadow, I thought to myself, what can I do to make today an unforgettable one?

Everyday, we wake up, go through the same routines, not giving additional thought or sparing another moment to feel the world around us. The mundane chores we have to go through, the work that has to be done, the dues that has to be paid; sometimes I stop and ask myself, what is it that actually pushes us to live another day of this mundane life.

Mundane? Why do we feel that life is mundane? Is it really because it is or is it due to our way of thinking that has turned it into what we think it is. Maybe it's just another construction of the mind; or maybe because everybody feels that it is so. Sure, sometimes life isn't all that forgiving or good. But it is with these bleak moments that make the better ones seem all that more sweet and savoury. No, I am not in the lows now, neither am I unhappy; in fact, I am quite the opposite... because I have learnt to look and live life with a different field of perception.

We have to go through mundane chores everyday so why not make the most of them? Take a break from that vicious cycle of thought and look at things from another perspective, who knows, you might find life's reasons and joys too.

Make everyday an unforgettable one~

Too often have I let life slip by, more often that not, opportunities pass by because I have not been looking out for them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home